Friday, May 29, 2009

Okay.........

Tweedledum

Today I did something I never do, put in my contacts. My social studies teacher goes berserk when I wear them so I don't enjoy wearing them. That and the fact that they're really uncomfortable to put in.
Anyway, today during AA (the school claims it stands for Advisor/Advisee, but it really stands for Alcoholics Anonymous) the teacher had us play Quiet Ball. The game where nobody talks and the ball gets beemed at the people no one likes (luckily I'm not in that catogory.) When I got out (I didn't throw the ball far enough) this boy who is really annoying kept saying things like, "Anna, you look really rot without your glasses!", "Anna, will you marry me?", "Will you consider it?", "If I give you this mask will you marry me?" The mask was a mask he made in art, and it was really beat up and had holes. During all that time he was saying this I was ignoring him, because, well he's an idiot and he was said a bad word last week...... I don't think I'll wear my contacts again anythime soon.

3 comments:

Julie Ramsay said...

I bet you look so pretty that it just mesmerizes the boys!

mindy said...

Stay away from all boys forever:)

AM said...

I'm disapointed in you mom. you didn't follow headdy on her date:)