Friday, March 6, 2009

Track and What Time is it?

Hi. I'm Anna a.k.a. Tweedledum. My school has been having Track and Field try-outs and I'm trying-out. My friend is trying-out too and yesterday when we were running a 1600m (for those who don't know that's 1 mile) and asks me what time it is. Later when we were doing something else she asks me what time it is. Today when we got done with a 600m she asked me what time it is, and it was 4:44. So I told her it was 4:44 and to make a wish. "I wish we didn't have to run anymore." What was weird was we didn't have to run anymore! The boys had to run their last 400m and the girls just got to sit and waited.
Push-ups stink more than running (figuratively and liberally.) The couch told us to do ten push-ups and once we did that he has us do one more because of our excessive giggling. We giggled at that and he kept having us do more.
So don't giggle and make a wish at 4:44 if you ever try-out for track.

3 comments:

mindy said...

Yes, it's agreed. Push-up stink!

AM said...

I think you mean 'push-ups' not 'push-up'. Our couch makes us get into the push-up position in less than, like, 2 sec.

Heather said...

Your couch does huh?